The Benefits of Franchising
Whether you’re looking to enter the landscaping industry or improve the performance of your existing business, there are many benefits of franchising that can help. A few great reasons to consider franchising include:
- The power of a well-established brand behind you
- Time-tested systems and processes to draw from
- Training and support to prepare and keep you up-to-speed
- A network of other franchisees to learn from
Check out our blog to learn more about the general benefits of franchising.
U.S. Lawns offers our franchisees a suite of resources that go above and beyond what other franchisors provide. Along these lines, we’ve already developed a highly-efficient business model that’s designed to save franchisees time and money. Furthermore, we’ve spent more than 30 years building a trusted brand name that, in many communities, is already well-known. These are just a few of the many benefits of franchising with U.S. Lawns as opposed to going it alone. Learn more below.
Running a business on your own is extremely hard work. Not only do you need to shoulder just about every burden yourself, chances are you won’t have an industry expert to turn to for advice or guidance. Owning a U.S. Lawns franchise does require hard work, but we’ve established a number of systems that greatly simplify operations while also providing you with business coaching and advice along the way. A few of our top-notch resources include:
- A dedicated call center that helps you find new customers and book appointments
- A cache of marketing resources that are ready to be customized for your location
- A network of strong vendor relationships that help you get the best prices on supplies and equipment
- Operational support when you encounter obstacles or have questions
- Technology that allows you to provide accurate quotes, keep your schedule, manage records, and more
- A network of like-minded business owners eager to share best practices and celebrate your successes
These are just some of the resources we provide that makes it easier for our franchisees to manage their business. We think industry newcomers and conversion franchisees alike will quickly realize that these resources are some of the strongest benefits of franchising with U.S. Lawns.
For Industry Newcomers
U.S. Lawns doesn’t just work with newcomers to our green industry – we also help business owners convert their existing companies to a U.S. Lawns franchise. Many of our franchisees once owned green industry businesses that specialized in a particular line of service, such as snow and ice management, residential lawn care, and so forth. U.S. Lawns can help these industry veterans by converting their business to one of our franchises.
Oftentimes, this allows them to expand by developing multiple new revenue streams. Other times, our highly-efficient systems help them to save money on expenditures while contracting higher-paying jobs. Furthermore, as a conversion franchisee, a dedicated business coach will work with you to review your business’ performance to identify areas that could use improvement. All in all, there are many benefits of franchising for existing owners who are looking to improve their bottom line.
When you opt to franchise with U.S. Lawns, you can look forward to an experience that’s far more streamlined and supportive than going it alone. We’re invested in helping our franchisees succeed, and we’re always working to develop new programs and resources to that end. If you’re ready to learn more about the benefits of franchising with U.S. Lawns, contact us today!