Steps to Owning a U.S. Lawns Franchise
Starting your own business is a very rewarding opportunity. Not only do you get to work for yourself, but you get more freedom than if you worked in a corporate setting. Are you wondering how to start a landscaping business? Here is a general overview of the process to owning your own U.S. Lawns franchise.
- First Things First – After completing our online form, you will gain access to our online discovery portal. One of our team members will be connecting with you soon!
- Learn Your Options – Complete our confidential questionnaire to understand what financing options are available for you, both in-house and/or utilizing our third party partners.
- Discovery – Let’s get to know each other better to make sure we are a right fit. We’ll take a deeper look into our model as we journey through our online discovery portal and evaluate your qualifications as a potential franchisee.
- The FDD – You will receive a copy of our Financial Disclosure Document (FDD) to review.
- Power of the Network – Speak to dedicated franchisees who have made the important decision to join our elite team and learn from their experience! Invest time in learning the value of being part of something bigger than yourself.
- Face to Face – You’ll have the opportunity to meet our team in person at our home office or in your local market to be sure our values line up.
- Join the Team – Final steps include signing paperwork and officially welcoming you to our team!
How to Start a Landscaping Business
Are your questions answered on the steps of how to start a landscaping business? Don’t worry if they’re not! We have representatives waiting to answer any questions you might have from the process of franchising to how much money you can potentially make. We’ll never leave you in the dark!