With more and more women taking control of their professional lives, the number of women owned businesses, as well as their economic contributions are rising at historic rates. For women, entrepreneurship offers freedom, flexibility and rewards beyond a traditional 9-5.
Franchising, with its many advantages, is an ideal way to pursue business ownership. Today, more than ever, there are tremendous franchise opportunities for women to build thriving businesses in all industries, especially in commercial landscaping.
As a $70 billion industry, landscape businesses are growing at a much faster rate than the national average. However, the number of women owned landscape businesses is disproportionately low. U.S. Lawns want to help change that.
With our dedication to 100 percent franchisee satisfaction, we are helping business minded individuals achieve their entrepreneurial dreams. Our franchisees are building sustainable businesses that are generating revenue streams far outpacing the industry average.
It’s time for women make their mark and capture their share of the commercial landscaping market. While you might be worried that you have no landscaping experience, generally basic business operations remain the same no matter the industry. U.S. Lawns has the training and support you need to build your own successful landscape business, no experience required.
While U.S. Lawns franchisees get to enjoy nature and the outdoors, they aren’t stuck on a mower, they have a crew for that. Much of their time is spent running a business, relationship building and client relations, all skills that are highly transferable.
What U.S. Lawns Offers Women Entrepreneurs
- Industry credibility and respect that comes with the U.S. Lawns brand. While it is not always easy being a trailblazer, having the backing of an industry leading brand helps open doors.
- Flexibility outside the traditional 9-5. When you are your own boss you have the ability to prioritize your responsibilities in the way you see fit.
- A way to create financial security and take control of your professional life. Constant downsizing and looming uncertainty in Corporate America are beyond your control but building a sustainable business with U.S. Lawns is not.
- A more level playing field. Women are underrepresented at every level in Corporate America and the gender wage gap persists. However, your success with U.S. Lawns is determined by your ability to follow the business model. Your earning potential is not dependent on your gender.
- Risk mitigation. Franchising in general, requires less start up time and lower initial costs than opening an independent business. You get a return on investment faster than building a business from scratch. A tested and proven system, such as U.S. Lawns means that a lot of the guesswork and questions have been taken care of. You have a road-map and have a good idea of what you need to spend to get your business off the ground.
- Support Systems. Becoming a U.S. Lawns franchisee means you become part of a close network of supportive peers and mentors across the nation. You receive training in all aspects of your business and a dedicated franchise support team assigned to help you reach your business goals from day one.
- Instant gratification of beautifying a property. There is satisfaction in seeing how your business is making your community better immediately.
- Inspire others. Seeing a woman owned business in an industry traditionally male dominated inspires positive change. You can change perceptions and encourage other women to take the road less traveled.
Women owned business are having a rising impact in franchising as their numbers increase. U.S. Lawns is excited to see this trend and want to see more of it in the landscaping industry. We want to help more and more business minded entrepreneurs achieve their dreams and build sustainable businesses in one of the fastest growing industries in franchising. Request more information today!