U.S. Lawns understands its franchisees typically didn’t get into the landscaping business to become salespeople, but rather to build a sustainable business. But the truth is, to build this sustainable business, you first have to know how to market it. For this reason, we work hard to make marketing your services as simple as possible
The U.S. Lawns franchise support team is a group of sales, marketing and operational professionals who intimately understand the landscaping industry and function as an extension of your business. This built in sales support is dedicated to helping you find and secure commercial landscaping accounts with a strategic and highly personalized, expert approach.
With U.S. Lawns by your side, you don’t need to have any marketing experience.
“I don’t even know what an effective marketing campaign looks like.”
An effective marketing campaign engages the prospective buyer at three primary stages in their journey: awareness, consideration, decision.
- Awareness stage: the buyer is aware of their own need for a product and service and the marketer works to help them understand that they can help fill that need.
- Consideration stage: the buyer has become aware of the marketer’s ability to fulfill their need and begins to weigh their offering against competitive solutions.
- Decision making stage: the buyer has gathered the information they need about the various solutions to the problem and is ready to make a decision.
Leveraging the knowledge and expertise of U.S. Lawns’ franchise support team, you will be able to efficiently reach your prospective buyers at each stage of the buyer’s journey.
“But wait, before I launch a marketing campaign, I need to know who I should market to.”
U.S. Lawns has put together comprehensive sales support programs that first help you identify the potential customers in your designated territory and then addresses the customer’s needs in each of these primary stages and helps to develop loyal, life-long customer relationships.
“How does U.S. Lawns help me find and secure commercial customers?”
This is one of the most important questions we receive from discerning candidates yourself. Because it is such an important question, and because U.S. Lawns support programs are so multi-faceted and comprehensive, we can’t possibly address it adequately in a single blog post. As such, this will be part I of a six-part blog series that will answer the question in detail over the coming weeks. Specifically, here is what you can expect:
- Part II: How U.S. Lawns uses industry leading data sources and our industry expertise to help you develop a diversified prospective customer list.
- Part III: Digital and physical resources U.S. Lawns provides to assist in reaching your prospective customers in the awareness stage.
- Part IV: Programs like Direct Sales Dial-Up and Accelerated Territory Management which will give you an edge in the consideration stage.
- Part V: Our Business Developer program and how a relationship driven sale can not only help you win in the decision stage, but also set you up for a lasting customer relationship.
- Part VI: Our systems and processes, including our Account Manager training program, to help you retain your key customer relationships over the life of your business.
Our hope is that after we explore this topic, you will have a better understanding of the U.S. Lawns sales and marketing support structure and the advantage it will give you as you leverage it to build a sustainable landscaping business.
Continue to Part II: How U.S. Lawns uses industry leading data sources and our industry expertise to help you develop a customer list